1. If you're a theater person, then direct your eyeballs to the web and be a part of the New Play conversations happening at Arena Stage this weekend. You can learn more about the event, including how to follow on Twitter or check out a live stream of certain events, here.
2. Speaking of following on Twitter, are you following @missionparadox? If not, get on it.
3. My ebook, Authentic Arts Marketing, has been making it's way across the interwebs for about 7 months now. Get your free download of the book here.
Now a few things for my Chicago/Midwestern Peeps:
4. I'm doing a workshop with the Community Media Workshop on Feb. 24. It's called "Taking Your Social Media to the Next Level." Get the details by clicking this link.
5. A second workshop will happen on March 5. This one is going to be an intense, half day workshop where we will tackle your toughest marketing challenges. Details for that are here.
I only do a few workshops a year. The live experience is pretty awesome. I hope to see you at one, or both, of the workshops.
One last thing: Are you reading the online magazine Fearless? You should.