As you may have noticed, blogging has been light lately. Biggest reason is that I've been on the road (Lisbon, Porto, Dallas, etc.) and finishing up some client projects.
I'll blog more regularly soon, but in the meanwhile here's the best stuff I've done lately. Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@missionparadox)
1. The TedxBroadway Video - Hardest speech I've ever done. It's really difficult to interesting in 8 minutes. I hope I pulled it off.
2. Blog: A Trust Shortage
3. Blog: What I learned from a guy named George - A little follow up from the Tedx speech
4. Blog: The Exposure Checklist - A little guide to use when deciding whether to work for free
5. Blog: The Art of Rebranding
7. Blog: Marketing to robots